.
Google

e mërkurë, 6 qershor 2007

Google Adsense

I applied for [Google Adsense] today, and recommended it to all my beloved friends ^_^

I just got an email from google. It seems that I need more construction of my Blog.

=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:

         Hello Yun Li,

         Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after
         reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into Google
         AdSense at this time.

         We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

         Issues:

         - Under construction



=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:

2 komente:

maddz tha...

thanks for the link by stealing my doodle :D

Anonim tha...

Privatcams

flash sex games

Dildo Dominas